Cambridgeshire County Council Communities Service – Supporting Your IdeasBack to Activities
If you care about your community or village and have an idea that will make it stronger, healthier, safer or bring people together, Cambridgeshire County Council's Communities Service can help you turn your idea into reality.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- helping others & putting something back into the community feels good;
- getting people together makes us feel less isolated and alone;
- sharing ideas, skills & talents grows confidence and self-esteem.
How to contact
Where to go
Available Throughout South Cambridgeshire District
What to expect
If you have an idea or suggestion that will strengthen your community or want to celebrate a local place, space, activity, group or event that you think needs more recognition, then Cambridgeshire County Council’s Communities Service can help.
The team for South Cambridgeshire are:
- Katie Ixer (Community Coordinator – Adults)
- Amanda Silvester (Community Coordinator – Young People)
- Sarah Freeman (Community Connector)
You can contact them with your idea, suggestion or question via email – they will be delighted to hear from you and will contact you for a chat or to arrange a meeting.
All of the help and advice provided by Cambridgeshire County Council’s Communities Service is free.