YogaStrongBack to Activities
Lucy's mission is to help you create the life you want to live by combining ancient yoga tradition with modern-day science to give you the tools you need to feel well and at home within your body. Lucy teaches Vinyasa, restorative and Gravity yoga and is also a breathwork coach.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- listening to your body and tuning into your breath can help you develop greater self-awareness, confidence and inner strength both on and off the mat;
- flexibility and recovery focussed classes with long hold passive stretches combined with breathwork unlock and open up stiff muscles and joints;
- yoga and breathwork can balance your nervous system, boost your digestion, help manage stress and improve sleep.
“I am getting huge benefits from the breathing exercises. I am sleeping better and am a lot less anxious. Thank you, thank you!”
How to contact
Where to go
The Arkenstall Centre
Landbeach Village Hall
Marleigh Community Rooms
The Hangar Building
2 Jubilee Square
Cambridge CB5 8BX
Waterbeach Tillage Hall
Lucy is a member of Yoga Alliance Professionals. She completed training with the Wellbeing Warehouse in Newmarket in 2019 and is a qualified yoga teacher. Lucy is also a certified YogaBody Breathing coach. As one of the co-founders of Cognitive Sports Therapy, Lucy has also completed Mental Health Training with Dr Claire Gillvray.
What to expect
Lucy teaches both online and in person. For online classes you will receive an email on booking which contains a Zoom link for the class. Her in-person classes are at the Arknestall Centre in Haddenham plus she also teaches at the following venues over the border in South Cambs: The Tillage Hall in Waterbeach, the Village Hall in Landbeach and Marleigh Community Rooms.
If you have any queries, Lucy is always happy to be contacted by email.
- Lucy offers the first class for free
- Lucy shares some yoga and breathwork exercises on her Facebook feed
- You can also join her for some free sessions here
Lucy’s class costs are on her website, you can book here. She offers:
- Vinyasa yoga classes – open level
- Gentle restore and balance classes
- Flexibility and recovery classes
- Meditation and breathwork classes
This video will give you a taster of a class with Lucy. This session is suitable for all levels, you’ll move through some stretches to help bring space and length into the body. Perfect for recovery, rest days or just anytime you feel like moving your body. You’ll need a strap, resistance band or similar.