Breast Cancer NowBack to Support
What to expect
Breast Cancer Now offers a range of support in a way that works for you, with online, telephone and face-to-face options. Whether you’re worried about breast cancer, dealing with your diagnosis, working out life with or beyond treatment – or someone you love is. If you’re affected by breast cancer, you can turn to Breast Cancer Now for support.
- Ask Our Nurses – breast cancer and breast health can be hard to make sense of. Whenever you have a question, you can message nurses for a clear, tailored reply to whatever’s on your mind.
- Becca (breast cancer support app) – an ‘in your pocket companion’ to primary breast cancer.
- Forum – online, with thousands of people with real experience of breast cancer.
- Helpline – if you are worried about breast cancer or have a question about breast health, a specialist team are ready to listen on the free helpline.
- Living with Secondary Breast Cancer – secondary breast cancer is full of uncertainties, but you can count on the resources and support here, no matter what.
- Moving Forward – a course that gives you the tools to adjust to life beyond primary breast cancer treatment.
- Someone Like Me – you never have to face breast cancer alone. Find somebody who understands what you’re going through.
- Younger Women Together – if you’re aged 20 to 45, this tailored support also gives you the chance to meet people your age who understand what you’re going through.
- Younger Women with Secondaries Together – meet other younger women who understand and get tailored support.
For men facing breast cancer, Breast Cancer Now are also there for you. There is a range of information and support on the Breast Cancer Now website including links to forums and virtual meet ups. For more information click here.
Support from Breast Cancer Now is free.
Here is just one of many Breast Cancer Now videos on YouTube:
There are also videos in Somali, Ukrainian, Portuguese and Spanish.