Child and Family CentresBack to Support
Child and Family Centres & Zones in South Cambridgeshire offer groups, events, activities, courses and support for families with children aged 0-19.
How to contact
Where to go
Cambourne Child and Family Centre
Melbourn Child & Family Zone
Melbourn Community Hub
SG8 6DB UK
Sawston Child & Family Zone
Sawston Community Hub
Northstowe Child & Family Zone
1 The Green
Waterbeach Child and Family Zone (inside the primary school)
Throughout South Cambridgeshire is a network of Child and Family Centres and Zones that provide activities, groups, events and support for families and people who look after children including:
- Support groups run by family workers.
- Information and advice about education and childcare.
- Employment, training and benefits advice.
- Drop-in play sessions.
- Child development and special needs advice.
- Parenting courses.
- A meeting place for parents, carers and childminders.
- Parent led sessions and groups.
- Dads’ groups.
- Health services such as midwife appointments and health visitor clinics.
Groups, activities, classes and courses need to be booked in advance. Email or phone ahead using the contact information provided.
More information about regular groups and activities can be found here:
For other news and activities, visit the South Cambridgeshire Child & Family Facebook page.
Some activities & groups have a small charge per family per session. You can pay in cash on the day of the activity.
Families on a low income will be eligible for free entry.
All other support, information and advice is free.