NHS CPFT – Heart & SoulBack to Support
Heart and Soul is a community of volunteers, chaplains and peer workers who listen without judging. Many of them have had their own mental health challenges and they now want to be there for others. Available for those who receive support from CPFT and their loved ones.
How to contact
Where to go
Available Throughout South Cambridgeshire District
Heart and Soul offers:
- A focus on the little things we can do together that can help make the unbearable bearable.
- Calm and safe spaces to be.
- Meeting individually and in groups to share and explore life and our part in it.
- The healing benefits of ‘being human together’ in a kind, accepting, gentle way.
- Someone to explore and affirm your spirituality with, should you wish.
- A chance to join others exploring life’s meaning and the values we share, whatever our individual beliefs.
- Someone to talk to in confidence if you’re struggling in your healthcare role or role as a carer.
- Specialists in religious practice, care and understanding.
- A way into volunteering.
Visit the website for more information.
Heart and Soul is free to those who receive support from Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) and their loved ones.