Prisoner Support ServicesBack to Support
Prisoner Support Services offer support for those in custody, those who have been released, on bail, remand, and those who have finished their license period. They support with practical problem-solving and have a vast understanding of the complexities around the prison system.
How to contact
Where to go
South Cambridgeshire District
Prisoner Support Services is a not-for-profit organisation that provides individual face-to-face support, helps resolve challenges and barriers through effective problem solving, and strengthens individuals for the future.
Types of support they provide include:
- Accommodation – Support with housing options and applications
- Finance – Debt, benefits and budgeting
- Health – Access to health care, support with emotional well-being
- Education and Training – Support with educational options
- Employment – Support to build a C.V, Disclosure, Legal requirements
- Personal Administration – Obtaining a bank account, identification, completing applications, complaints, letter writing
- Goal Setting & Life Skills – Social skills, family connections, referrals for specialist support, goal setting and positive mind setting
Prisoner Support Services offer FREE Support.
Cost may incur for any additional legal fees, and additional paralegal services incur an admin fee.