Athena ProjectBack to Activities
The Athena Project from Nicola Ostler Fitness Coach is a fitness programme for peri-menopausal and postmenopausal women to support them through the "Wonder Women Years". Nicola offers both a 4-week group programme, and a weekly class women can attend.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- movements are carefully selected to help ease specific perimenopausal and post menopausal symptoms;
- sessions provide a blend of flexibility, cardiovascular training, posture, mobility, strength, resistance training, balance and core work;
- information on topics such as sleep, mood, nutrition, stress, weight gain, fatigue, brain fog, achy joints and muscles is also shared.
How to contact
Where to go
Nicola has completed the 3rd Age Woman Peri-to-Post Menopause Certificate from Burrell Education. As one of the co-founders of Cognitive Sports Therapy, Nicola has also completed Mental Health Training with Dr Claire Gillvray.
If you are struggling with menopause-related symptoms, you can always reach out to your GP.
Nicola shares sessions and seminars on her YouTube channel
Please contact Nicola directly for class costs. She offers:
- 4-week group programme
- Weekly in-person / online classes
- Details of Nicola’s other classes can be found here.
This video will give you a taster of a session with Nicola: