Cognitive Sports TherapyBack to Activities
The Cognitive Sports Therapy team work with your mind, body and breath in order to improve your mental strength and health, taking elements from psychoanalysis, CBT, life coaching and combining these with exercise, breath work, mindfulness and meditation.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Cognitive Sports Therapy works with your mind, body and breath using evidence-based techniques to improve your mental and physical health.
- Cognitive Sports Therapy was founded by Dr Claire Gillvray, Nicola Ostler and Lucy Hibben. Claire is a medical doctor and both a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists and the Royal College of General Practitioners, Nicola is a health and fitness coach and Lucy is registered yoga teacher.
- Cognitives Sports Therapy offer a range of individual, group and corporate programmes, plus training sessions in mental health.
‘Thanks so much for the session… the team have been talking about and they have also been sharing lots since then which has been great. In particular their own methods for being mindful and looking after themselves, such as writing journals, routines etc’
How to contact
Where to go
Cambridge CB25 9HP
Find out a bit more about Dr Claire, Nicola and Lucy here.
What to expect
Following an assessment, Claire will make a plan to work around you. You can find out more details here.
- The CST team run a Facebook feed with free support and advice.
- CST also provide mental health training sessions – find out more here.
Cognitive Sports Therapy offer:
- Ultimate Personal Therapy – a personal training combined with a therapy session.
- Individual and group online programmes
- Corporate sessions
Contact CST directly for fees.