The Cabin in NorthstoweBack to Activities
This single-storey, accessible and flexible temporary community building hosts a wide range of activities and groups for residents of Northstowe and the surrounding area. It is run by South Cambs District Council.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- community spaces bring people together;
- The Cabin has an NHS room for midwife and health visitor clinics and hosts a Child and Family Centre;
- there’s a volunteer-run twice-weekly Community Café where you can have a hot drink and a snack – or maybe you can lend a hand?
How to contact
Where to go
1 The Green
The Cabin Walk Through:
What to expect
The Cabin includes a large lobby, kitchenette, toilets, storage, three offices, an NHS room and two large community rooms. As well as the Northstowe Town Council office, it hosts:
- a twice-weekly volunteer-run Community Café
- a Community Lounge for getting together with other residents
- a sustainable food pantry with free food
- baby and toddler groups
- Northstowe Arts workshops and events
- activities for children and young people
- community events and meet-ups
- midwife clinics
To see what is happening and when, visit this webpage.